EOS World Turmeric
Turmeric is the traditional yellow colored root belonging to the family of ginger. Commonly used as herb and spice worldwide, its properties make it smell poignant and strong in flavor which is a little bitter, hot and earthy in taste. It is consumed fresh as well in dried form, which is termed as spice.
- Turmeric can increase the antioxidant capacity of the body.
- Boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor.
- Lowers risk of heart disease.
- Turmeric may help prevent cancer.
- Turmeric has benefits against depression.
Red Dried Chilies
Teja chili is the finest grade of Guntur chilies in India. Its mostly produced in the southern states of Indian fertile land and exported as whole Dried red chili or Powder form, Usually bright red in color. Teja S17 chili has fiery heat and considered one of the hottest chilies in India.
- Pain Reliever
- Anti Bacterial
- Boosts Immunity
- Anti Inflammatory
- Assists weight loss